Tuesday 6 May 2014

April Showers Bring MAY Flowers





We just got back from zone activity. It was a lot of FUN! We played volleyball and soccer tennis and ate hamburgers and hotdogs :) It was TONS of fun! I even got an award. MVP Don't ask me how. I'm really tired and ready for a nap. Gratefully we don't have a lot to do today other than cleaning a little at home and maybe I will finally write some letters.



I'm ready to go back to Temple Square. I'm ready to be back with my sisters and hit the square hard :D 
I'm sad though because the work is finally getting going. We are staying really busy :) I leave early in the morning next Wednesday. Other then that I just keep working my hardest and finding lots of people to work with.


We went and visited a wonderful family the other day that hasn't been attending church regularly! I have completely fallen in love with them all and want to be there all day helping them. The mom hurt her knee and can't do much very much right now. She has three children a 14 year old daughter who has been assisting a lot by taking care of her younger siblings.  Her 7 year old sister and her 6 year old brother. They are just so sweet and cute, they remind me of my siblings. I just want to take the 14 year old in my arms and hold her and tell her is will all be okay in the end. I can see she is really stressed. Going to see them again tomorrow.



Sorry I didn't say much last week, I was just so tried and stressed from the Arlington departure trip... 
Love you all!

Remember you are Braver than you Believe and Stronger than you Seem and Smarter than you Think :) 
Sister Bascom


No comments:

Post a Comment