Monday 27 January 2014

ASL or Bust



I'm half way through my mission! What the heck! 

Ahhh this week has been great! We are keeping really busy the Lord is truly blessing us for being obedient. Yes this transfer we have what they call a tenth key, I think it should be called a 12th key as we already have a 10th and an 11th. Anyways this transfer if you get up on time, get studying on time, home on time etc etc. You get a 10th key. Which ever zone get 100% will get a pizza party! Yes and President (who is the boom, by the way) said we will get REAL root beer. Yep we are going to get that. 

We have 2 new investigators! YAY! And I like to think that all the blessings we are receiving are related to that.

We get iPads tomorrow!!!!!!! YAY!

Oh, another very, VERY exciting thing: They have 4 sisters and 2 ASL elders in the next few transfers coming and both the ASL elders are going home this transfer. A Spanish elder who I just happened to know from the MTC also knows ASL and I are going to be training the new ASL missionaries when they get here.  YES, I get to go ASL!!!! How awesome is that!??? I am very excited, despite the fact that I will be leaving my amazing area and companion. I know the Lord has called me here for a reason and I am glad to answer his call.

Well thats all the time I have for today friends.Hopefully I will have more time next week! I have more time to write letters now so I will do that instead of emailing. Send me your addresses and I promise you a letter. Some of you already have one on the way ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment