Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

Snow Day on the Square


Dear Family and Friends,


Well, how was your Christmas? Mine was different then I am use to but, it was still really good.
I don't have a lot to say today my time is almost up. Sorry. I want you to know I have been doing a lot of soul searching and I am trying to be a better missionary. I have such a desire to become everything my Father wants me to be.

I hope you all have a happy New Year and you think about the past, but look to the future with new goals that motivate. I hope one of those goals is to search the scriptures everyday. By reading with your family you will grow closer together. 

I testify to you all that Jesus is the Christ that I am slowing starting to understand the atonement and am overpoweringly grateful for it. Only someone who has made a mistake and wants to be better can really understand it. I want to be better, so so so much better, and through the atonement of Christ I can and so can you.

I love you all 
See you all this year.
Remember your Braver than you Believe, Stronger than you the Seem and Smarter than YOU Think!
Sister Bascom

Missionary Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment