Friday 26 September 2014

Do FIRST Things FIRST and SECOND Things NOT at All.

Missionaries LOVE mail!


Dear Family and Friends,
There is so much I could talk about today.... I honestly don't know where to begin....
I attended the temple dedication of the Ogden temple via satellite in the Joseph Smith Memorial building the last session. Elder Oaks, Pres. Ballard and Sister Burton spoke. It was really good! I have been trying hard to not make a ton of notes in meetings and devotionals.The instruction seems to go in one ear and out the other when I do that. I have now been writing the whisperings of the spirit in my planner on a daily basis. Things I want to do to be changed.  I feel that is a lot more productive.

Just got back from a ZL meeting it really motivated me to help the sisters in my zone! Speaking of being more productive I love what President taught us today. He shared with us the  way some of the most successful businesses achieve success. He based it off of this quote: "Do first things first and second things not at all"  He taught us to create a Daily Priority Task list. Its a little hard to explain over an email but I will send a picture of it in the future and explain more. Applying these skills will solve a lot of my stress about feeling like things are falling through the cracks. I can't wait to apply what he said.

P day always just seem so long and unproductive. Funny because it is called preparation day....

Sorry this is really scattered. I'm just in one of those can't sit still moods; but I have to stay with my companion.... oh well...

Remember you are Braver than you Believe, Stronger than you Seem, and Smarter than you Think.
Sister Bascom

No comments:

Post a Comment