Friday 3 October 2014

Conference IS COMIMG!



Dear Family and Friends
Again this week is just flying  as we get ready for conference TOMORROW!

We had a crazy but good ZTM (zone training meeting) this week and now we are going on exchanges. I LOVE exchanges, I feel I am the most selfless on exchanges (I'm still not perfect but I try). I just want the other sisters to shine and shine she did this week. We were able to focus on teaching people about the restoration. One women started to cry as Sister An shared the first vision. It was so powerful and she is going to meet with the local missionaries when she gets back to CA!
S is also FINALLY in touch with the missionaries in his area. Which is really exciting! He can't wait to get home to finish the discussions and get baptized.! He is just so great!


A has been having a hard time but she is doing everything right. She comes to temple square. Her brother is going to give her a blessing etc etc. Her mission papers have been delayed, but hopefully they will be off soon and we will see where she will go in 3 weeks!  She sent me one of my favorite talks "Forget Me Not" by President Uchtdorf in the form of a book and wrote the sweetest note inside. I will always cherish it. 
Sister Souzas progressing Investigator that she has been teaching FOREVER! Has finally set his own baptismal date and will be baptized on the 25th. So excited! Sister Agulara and Moreno are going to have like 12 baptisms this transfer. They are just teaching Spanish and Portuguese speakers and they are on fire! So proud!
Conference is going to be SO great! We get to go to Sunday afternoon session and there will be a special visitor coming after conference to see us... don't ask me who cause I still don't know.

Conference is like Christmas(I may have told you all this already) and I love Christmas. But we don't get physical gifts during conference only spiritual ones (Which are the best anyways.). I look forward to having the questions of my soul answered and being able to help others receive answers to theirs too.


I love you all have a great week!
Remember you are Braver than you Believe, Stronger than you Seem and Smarter than you Think!
Your Sister Bascom  


No comments:

Post a Comment