Saturday 21 December 2013

Special Delivery

Mom Post:

My dear friend Aundrea and I decided rather than us both donating heavily to the postal service that I would prepare her son's Christmas package and she would prepare Lani's Christmas package. WHY you may ask?

Her son is serving in the Canada Calgary Mission and I wanted an excuse to take him out for lunch. ;)  She works in the church office buildings across the street from Temple Square and it is easy to get a package to her.

Elder Hill and his comp with our platter of Ethiopian food.

It was fun putting together a boy missionary Christmas package under his mother's direction.




The beautiful Hill women and Sisters Turro and Bascom
The Hills spoiled Lani and took her and her companion out for lunch and delivered her package. The best part was she sent me pictures.

The Hills with Sister Turro and Bascom
Does my mommy heart good to know I have this dear woman keeping an eye on dear daughter.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all.
Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment