Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!




















Dear Family and Friends,

How are you all today?

I'm doing good,. Just had a fun/crazy day cooking and shopping. I love to cook and sister Turron made an amazing sauce for our pasta.

This past week we had mission training conference and it was great we learned so much and I can't type is all so I just attached a file I hope you all read it :)


You never know what those sisters have under them there dressed to keep WARM!

I'm sorry I don't have much to say this week, nothing to exciting has happened really, Christmas is almost here and I'm excited to call home!

Sister Turro and I have been doing well, working hard, looking for new ways to talk to people on the square. Inviting people to do things and up lift everyone. We get to go to a members home on Saturday for dinner excited about that.

I hope you all have a great Christmas, I will have more to say next week I'm sure.
Love you all 
Sister Bascom
Zone activity a while back indoor camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment