Thursday 26 June 2014

Same O

West Gate zone 22 sisters representing (count them.) nations.
 Dear Family and Friends

So surprise surprise, nothing has changed the transfer with my assignment same companion, same zone, except the sisters in my district and zone :P I was very surprised to be kept with Sister Peters. I thought she would have more leadership opportunities now at this point in her mission. But I am thankful I get to continue to learn from her. At first I was a little prideful and wondered why the Lord had kept me where I was, but then I thought of all the things I get to learn this transfer and I am more than happy to stay where I am at.


By special request, I will fill you in on what has been happening with J. Well first off I am really glad that Sister Peters and I don't have to divide our investigators just yet (problems of a TS missionary) but we will have them for another 6 weeks :D J, our less active who is struggling to over come some weakness and prepare to and go on a mission. We have started to set some simpler goals to work towards, like taking the sacrament worthily and getting a temple recommend. These are big things to him and we need to focus on them instead of the giant goal of a mission. We still want to see him there. He was progressed so much since when we first met him, there is more light in his countenance :)



My new phrase is "If you don't ask a questions about it, you can't companion about it". Okay it is still a work in progress but I have just noticed a lot of complaining lately or just people having a bad attitude about something. They don't even try to understand it. We can't make comments about something or someone unless we really and truly understand them/it. I hope I can live by this, this transfer and teach it as I go or at least me an example of positive attitude.

Playing around in the music room.

We really had fun for our zone activity this transfer we went the the Howells for a BBQ, played around with their instruments and watched a movie. I NEVER want to watch a movie again for a zone activity.

Sis Ma  and Lani Sis Ma just headed on out bounds to Las Vegas.
I really want to be obedient this transfer and just give it my all. Focusing mostly on my investigators and just making sure they know how much I and their Father in Heaven loves them.

Remember you are Braver than you Believe and Stronger than you Seem
and Smarter than you Think
Love Sister Bascom

Sister S found a Bascom street sign




No comments:

Post a Comment