Tuesday 1 October 2013

No Time. So, You Can Read These Inspirational Talks Instead of ME!

Sister Bascom and Barrette on their early morning walk to church.
The TSQ sisters have sacrament meeting before the square opens. 

Dear Family/Friends,

Sorry short email this week as I have used all my time up in writing to my mommy. ;) Hi Mom ((wave))

On my mission I have come to see so many of my weaknesses. They make me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because I can see how imperfect I am and how far I need to come. Sometimes I let myself get down about it and think how anyone could love me? Happy, because I can only improve on something when I acknowledge it in my life. Read Ether 12:27.  I'm pretty sure this is the scripture I will be applying all of my mission. As I see my weaknesses I become more humble. Something I feel I have been lacking. I know I can't let Satan think that he is winning cause he is not. Its just good to recognize these things.

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/04/lord-i-believe?lang=eng
I hope you will all take time out of your day to read this talk, it is my favorite! (Subject to change in the next week.)

http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/article/general-relief-society-meeting/2011/09/forget-me-not?lang=eng
And this one. :D I think forget me not's have become my favorite flower because of this talk. Both are given by amazing men, who I look up to greatly.


The Whibley family all came by today and we took a picture. I can't believe the twins are 17 already! SO TALL!!! They will be around for conference. Excited to see who else I run into :)

Have a GREAT week.

"Remember You are Braver than you Believe, Stronger than you Seem and Smarter than you think." 
<3
Sister Bascom
Announcing tours. No they didn't color co-ordinate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment